Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DO Administration Comparison

I requested to see what documentation Rosario provided the BOE to support the claim that Rondout's administration is not different from similar sized districts. Until then, I did my own research with help from many friends and came up with this. What I noticed:
1) Our overall administration is larger by 3-6 people compared with like sized districts.
2) Our structure which makes District Office admin positions a certified administrative position (meaning a six-figure salaries rather than a five-figure salary) shows us exceeding not only like size districts but also larger districts.

(Note: If you notice any errors let me know, it was not easy to pull this information together. Also, the enrollment is not exact; everywhere I looked the numbers were somewhat different)

No comments:

Post a Comment